Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jesus Love Me This I know

 Are you feeling alone, or do you feel no one cares? Have you spent time with your friend Jesus lately?

John 15:15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

Your friend Jesus wants to spend time with you. He delights in you. Have you talked with him today? Or read His love letter to you, the Bible?

Romans 8:38,39  For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,  neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


The only thing that can make us feel alone, or separated from God, is us. If your child or best friend never called you, never talked to you or never wanted to spend time with you, you would feel a rift in the relationship wouldn't you? What greater love than this? Jesus died for us. How about spending time with Him every day, He loves you so.


Dear Jesus, I am so sorry I don't spend more time with you. I miss you when I allow my life to get too busy and don't take the time to be with you. Thank you for loving me anyway. Thank you for being my friend



No comments:

Post a Comment