Friday, April 29, 2011

God Sings!

Zephaniah 3:17
 The LORD your God is with you,
   He is Mighty to Save
He will take great delight in you;
   in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
   but will rejoice over you with singing

Did you know God sings? yes He does and He sings over you and me!.. as you see in Zephaniah 3:17, God takes great delight in us and rejoices over us with singing because He rejoices over us.

I never thought about God singing before and especially not because of me.. did you? I imagined he was happy when I obeyed Him, but now we know He is so happy He sings out of love for us! The very thought puts a big silly smile on my own face!

I don't know about you, but I know I want to do all I can to make my God sing out of rejoicing over me..
How about you?

Dear Lord, Help me today to do the things that will cause you to take great delight in me and make you rejoice and sing. Thank you for everything you do for me.. In Jesus name.. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment