Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fill the Empty Spaces

So many people are trying in vain to fill an emptiness in their soul. They attempt to fill it with drugs, alcohol, sex, shopping, work, noise, everything possible and it just doesn't work. I believe our souls really cry out for God. We are made to want and need God in our lives, and why not, when God loves us with an everlasting love?

Jeremiah 3:13 The Lord appeared to us in the past saying " I have loved you with an everlasting love. I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.

Isn't that all we really want? Everlasting Love? 1John 4:10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Satan wants you to believe you are worthless. That you mean nothing. But the real truth of the matter is, God loves you with an everlasting love. He made you, He chose you and He loves you forever.

Instead of all those meaningless, empty things, turn to the One who will fulfill you. as Paul said:
Phillipians 4: 12,13 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living well fed or in want. i can do all things through Him who gives me strength

Turn to Jesus for contentment. Claim Gods love. Open your heart to Him

Dear Lord, Help me to trust in you in all things. Lord, help me to never doubt your love, after all, you sent your Son to die for my sins. Please fill the empty spaces in my heart with you. In Jesus name I pray, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment